EchoMap Plus 94Sv With Transducer.
The Combo with Connections
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” keyed-assist touchscreen combo
- Includes GT51 transducer for Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars; compatible with Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar (sold separately)
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts with integrated Navionics® data for the coastal U.S.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications¹, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units as well as ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 94sv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. Garmin CHIRP SideVü shows you in incredible detail, what lies off to the sides of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.