ICOM IC-M700PRO HF SSB Marine Radio: In Stock !!
The IC-M700PRO is easy to use whether you are new to SSB or an
expert. Channel selection is quick and easy to access with large,
independent GROUP and CHANNEL knobs. Each panel button has
only 1 function. The large, easy to read display shows channel (or
frequency) and operating status at a glance. A new green LCD is
easy to see in sunlight, but not too bright for night operations.
Powerful output extends your communications
The powerful 150 W* (PEP) transmitter provides long distance
communication you can rely on. To make sure that power is always
available to you—even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) or
E-mail operation—a large cooling fan combined with the
IC-M700PRO’s aluminum chassis keep the radio cool.
*60 W (PEP) above the 24 MHz bands.
Locate desired signals quickly with a powerful memory scan feature.
• Automatic antenna tuner, the AT130 or AT-140, is available to match the
transceiver to your antenna
• Numerous operating modes* available: USB, AM, CW, FSK and
*Ask you dealer for details.
• Wide band, general coverage receive—0.5 to 29.9999 MHz
• Channel/frequency knob allows the user to tune specific frequencies around the memory channel
• NMEA plus 2 DIN connectors are available for external equipment
connection, such as a linear amplifier, FSK terminal, E-mail
• Optional 2-tone alarm function (UT-95 2-TONE ALARM UNIT required) provides simple transmission of emergency signals
• NMEA0183 interface included